Can’t move my Pokémon into the PC

Wachamacolet

Delete some Pokemon from your PC. You probably hit the maximum of Pokemon in the PC after merging.

Regarding the Pokemon Limit:

Due to the recent mass restoration of deleted Pokémon for some people leading them to reach a 1000 stored, following the merge process, it appears that a lot of people now think that the pokémon PC storage limit has been raised from 900 to 1000.

This is not technically true; the maximum storage capacity has always been 1000, hence the 67 visible boxes, however one cannot use any ball in battle anymore once one has 900 Pokémon. The extra storage space is for trades or Pokémon handed over, exclusively.

So if you have 900 Pokémon—especially on Silver due to the merge fix—I would advise you to release a bunch before going out on a hunt.

We unfortunately can't provide help for uncaught pokémon due to the catching limit set at 900 stored, since pokémon only get their data saved a couple minutes after the catch itself, or if the user relogs to force-save it (which is advised to do for valuable pokémon to avoid any risk to lose it in a potential rollback if the server crashes).

Re-spawning one of any kind is out of the question for ethical reasons, since it would be equal to spawning a new one, with different randomized stats and such.

If you have any further issues, make a response to this thread and most likely a Community Contributor will assist you.

I just merged to the silver server from blue and I can't move my raticate, teddiursa and machop from my party into my pc

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience.

It's an issue due to the merge, it re-ordered them in your party randomly, whilst you are still in progress of a region, so they should be locked in your PC Storage.

I have moved your raticate, teddiursa and machop to the last slots of your PC Storage. For the rest, it will work as usual.

I wish you to have a great day!

- Locked -

• Like 1