Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys now 5 and 6 island is out. One of the map areas is lost cave and this is a map i put together in 5 mins to show you from start to end where to go. There could be more paths to unlock but hey i did this in 5 mins and its a start =p

bDFd8sS.png

8WqQkfu.png?1

Hey, My name is Trav, or Travis if you prefer the more formal approach.

Live in Australia and generally pretty active on the game (156hrs on the game so far). As far as pvp stats go I've got 34 wins and 8 losses thus far which isn't fab but a work in progress I suppose.

Pretty keen to join the guild, search for those elusive shiny's and grind for those god like poke's that are only fit for service in our teams. Aspiration is to rikkity rek Fadoka and co. over and over again ;)

Traineralpha aslo suggested I hit this up.

Sorry guys, was busy past week or so :) all good now: Sorry Kike, as a suspended user I will have to deny your entry to the guild: ALSO everyone that is in the guild and active great, if your not active or have not found my player name ingame its ShinyHunter: You will need to friend me on there and let me add you to guild: IF you dont in the next week i will begin to remove people from the guild list on forums: Thanks in advance!! Happy hunting and fun plans soon!

Travalord you sound great!! Find my player account ingame ShinyHunter and I will add you :P And will add you to the guild list on forums now! Thanks and welcome to RH!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg