Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Logo_zpsicb0awdm.png

[glow=red]Welcome to the Rare Hunters Guild! The Rare Hunters are a guild for the most dedicated hunters and battlers seeking to find the rarest, strongest IV'd pokemon for battle, and the rarest Shiny pokemon in the game! We will stop at nothing of reaching our goal to have the best collection of shinies, the strongest battlers, and the best IV'd and Natured pokemon this game has to offer! We will let no one stand in our way, and all that oppose us will have a battle on their hands that they wish they would never have entered! Who is with me!![/glow]

[glow=red]Rules[/glow]

[glow=red]Rules of this guild are as follows:[/glow]

[glow=red]1. Follow all of PRO Rules and Terms of Service!

2. Must be respectful to all guild members, and players! (Willing to help others that are new)

3. Must be loyal, active, and dedicated to the Rare Hunters Purpose!

4. No vulgar, and foul language!

5. Have fun, and enjoy the game that is PRO!</GLOW>

<i>[/glow]</i>

[glow=red]Members and Ranks[/glow]

[glow=red]Members and their ranks are as follows:

Leader: Knuckles

Co-Leader: Boubye

Rare Hunters:

Advanced Hunters:

Grunt Hunters:

1. ninja0121

2. Skipo

3. Engineer

4. crazyping12

5. realpaul

6. Chise

7. Ares

8. Dede

9. Primedelta

10. Tyson

11. xnighthawkx

12. King1234

13. Purple

14. Carpax

15. Serr

16. Taskji[

17. Throk

18. Vongola

19. Zydrunsk

20. leandruskis

21. Godrevoir

22. choon511

23. Mudkip

24. Kyshin

25. vrana

26. Misha

27. dudeman445ry

28. master12343

29. Iemitsu

30. emperior

31. brakozonhs

32. KaosSoul

33. Eircom

34. Jaco

35. Kitto

36. Aspas

37. Unformedbobbie

38. Starlight

39. Zezu

40. TrainerAlpha

41. Travalord

42. Zale

43. Camui

44. Balo45

45. gmg112

46. anita05

47. KingCavalier

48. Derek

49. Psychasm

<i>[/glow]</i>

[glow=red]Guild Hunt Information and Previews[/glow]

<GLOW glow="red">[glow=red]Guild Hunts are as follows:

Guild Hunts are going to be Pokemon Hunts that we as a guild will do together! These Hunts will be held weekly/ or Bi-weekly by myself, or Co-Leader: Balo45. We will be choosing one-two Horribly Rare pokemon to hunt, and usually a Rare-Very Rare pokemon as well. These hunts will train patience and determination for the Rare Hunter members, as well as give them chances to hang with friends, and earn cool prizes! (WAIT: PRIZES??) Yes Prizes, not only will the winner of each guild hunt obtain the Rare Hunters Clothing Uniform, but they will win a prize.

How do you win the guild hunt you ask? Easy: When the hunt begins, I will name the pokes to be hunting: The first person in the guild hunt to find the Horribly Rare Pokemon of the hunt will win. However I would like everyone to keep hunting for the pokemon for their Rare Hunter Collection, as well as their team and pokedex if they would like!

Sometimes, when there are two Horribly Rare Pokemon being hunted, then of course 2 people have the chance to win. Now if you have won a guild hunt and obtain the Rare Hunters Uniform then you will be given a different prize by myself, or Co-Leader:

These prizes can range from: ( Membership, Pokemoney, Coins to buy Mounts, Clothes, Items, or even a cool pokemon from myself!) These prizes will depend on the hardness of the hunt, and the size of the event!!! NOW WHO IS READY!!

First Guild Hunt: Date: Will be when game is officially live! I will let you know time after that.

1. October 9th Central Time USA: 1 PM - HIDE THE KNUCKLES!! (First Person to find me) Prize: Shiny Goldeen + 20k = Winner: boubye

2. October 9th Central Time USA: 2 PM - BUG CATCHING CONTEST!! (We will hunt in National Park for 1 Hour!! Best Rare Bug with Best IVS Wins!! ILL BE THE JUDGE!) Prize: 100 Coins = Winner: Ninja0121

<i>[/glow]</i>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guild seems really cool, but I am already committed to another - good luck Knuckles and gang :Grin:

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

Ready to start getting things ready for release, so accepting applications for people who want to join please tell me some things about yourself and why you want to join Rare Hunters.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I would like to join the guild rare hunters :P

am a active pokemon fan who is absolutely dedicated

i love the game PRO it is amazing simply revolutionary ...

the guild RareHunters is simply my turf i love rare pokemon and hunting them

and in this game to get the epic pokemon is 100x harder i.e nature and ivs which

makes this much more challenging :P

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg

I want to join this guild knuckles. I am active and i speak spanish and portuguese so i can help to the people who dont understad english too.

I heard this guild was one of the best in the other "pokemon" :P! and i just want to be with the best and because i love to hunt pokemons :)!

gm59oDP.png

Rare Hunters Guild Member

<i></i>

I would like to join the guild rare hunters :P

am a active pokemon fan who is absolutely dedicated

i love the game PRO it is amazing simply revolutionary ...

the guild RareHunters is simply my turf i love rare pokemon and hunting them

and in this game to get the epic pokemon is 100x harder i.e nature and ivs which

makes this much more challenging :P

Glad to see you coming ninja :) Awaited you! Approved and added you to members list, and look forward to seeing you work your way up in the ranks! Hope to have you for the long haul in this adventure to obtain the rarest and strongest pokes!

I want to join this guild knuckles. I am active and i speak spanish and portuguese so i can help to the people who dont understad english too.

I heard this guild was one of the best in the other "pokemon" :P! and i just want to be with the best and because i love to hunt pokemons :)!

Welcome Skipo, approved as well and on the members list! Hope to have you around for the long haul as the Rare Hunters journey begins!

Both of you please keep in touch and be active and follow all the rules, also understand the guild will really be official when the guild management stuff is added ingame!

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg