Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added you both to the guild: welcome to RH if you want to chat with members ingame please join channel RareHunters ingame one word, or download and use the teamspeak channel that is mentioned above, though that is not the main chat used ATM. Enjoy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Removed Markwalberg from the guild for being in another guild: I dont like guild hopping, this goes for other members if you want to be in RH be in RH if you want to be in another guild that is fine, but can't do both. If i find others in double guilds on forums you will be removed. Thanks

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Knuckles, I would apreciate a lot if you could change my IGN on members list since i'm not playing Lordcobrakai character.

IGN is Godrevoir, i'm joining with that character since i gave Lordcobrakai to my little brother.

I'll start using my other account on forums aswell but had to warn it on this one first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ45MoxJ-F-CfCwR0-GqTBuvT7WMqji22NWMiO1IgYfp5pIfCE