Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41217 Thats an issue then.. Im gmt+1 so thats 7 hours difference. Well, I will withraw my application then. Could you please add this info to the OP so players will see?

i am also from gmt+1 so it does not really matter secu :) the main thing is if you really want to join the guild and commit your soul to RH if you like to jump guilds alot then that may be a problem as we want only committed members who follow the rules and no guild jumpers please.

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg

41705 Do I just add you in game if I want to join the guild?

write an application something simple like:

Why u want to be a rare hunter /

Your time zone / I'm -5gmt

whether or not your a student or working

and something interesting about you and it would be nice to have some of your pokemon experience background. So we know what level to engage you at.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would say to everyone Add me Or Ninja we're almost on all the time! and let's us know u want to join and we'll PM you when both you and knuckles are online.

Best way i can figure out to do.

So add me i mostly be on from 9am-1pm (college) then 10pm-5am and Doesn't mean i'm always on those time but more or less i am. ( i like to party and create art and pick my nose)

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

41705 Do I just add you in game if I want to join the guild?

write an application something simple like:

Why u want to be a rare hunter /

Your time zone / I'm -5gmt

whether or not your a student or working

and something interesting about you and it would be nice to have some of your pokemon experience background. So we know what level to engage you at.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would say to everyone Add me Or Ninja we're almost on all the time! and let's us know u want to join and we'll PM you when both you and knuckles are online.

Best way i can figure out to do.

So add me i mostly be on from 9am-1pm (college) then 10pm-5am and Doesn't mean i'm always on those time but more or less i am. ( i like to party and create art and pick my nose)

deso is already inside the guild.

ninja%20sig_zpsppwyokrg.jpg