Rare Hunters

Knuckles

Shadow you sound dedicated and I love the dedication!! We will be glad to have you. Please contact my co-leader boubye ingame for him to add you to guild.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been breeding pokemon for years and math has gotten easier and easier because of held items when breeding and Japanese dittos (can be from anywhere except the states but for some reason they are just easier getting them from japan). getting a shiny is still hours of work but good stats and nature are easy and hidden ability is kinda tricky but not impossible. I am sure you can find a youtube to explain the math and yes it's possible but honestly I would say you have better odds of getting stuck by lightning when being chased by a brown bear and polar bear at the same time while eating a golden soy vegetarian burger shaking hands with the president of every nation and simultaneously getting your picture taken for peoples magazine. right before you fire a bullet at another smaller bullet riding a horse blindfolded. yea that's about right. so in short. good luck! and happy hunting. BTW wifey (KurainaUltima) and me (Arlock) are looking for a guild got any open spots.

54999 I have been breeding pokemon for years and math has gotten easier and easier because of held items when breeding and Japanese dittos (can be from anywhere except the states but for some reason they are just easier getting them from japan). getting a shiny is still hours of work but good stats and nature are easy and hidden ability is kinda tricky but not impossible. I am sure you can find a youtube to explain the math and yes it's possible but honestly I would say you have better odds of getting stuck by lightning when being chased by a brown bear and polar bear at the same time while eating a golden soy vegetarian burger shaking hands with the president of every nation and simultaneously getting your picture taken for peoples magazine. right before you fire a bullet at another smaller bullet riding a horse blindfolded. yea that's about right. so in short. good luck! and happy hunting. BTW wifey (KurainaUltima) and me (Arlock) are looking for a guild got any open spots.

Hey, Arlock

I like the story btw, :D especially the burger part... you and your wife are welcome to the guild as long as loyality takes part and yes there is slots open..

Thanks,

cya soon,

55192 anyone we should message when we get on? Oh and ughh.. I have not been playing long so what is the command to chat with just one person? /message or /whisper or umm something else?

the chat command without being friends don't work: When you get on type /friend Boubye and if he is on it will send him a friend request and and he will add you and send you a guild joined request. Welcome I like the story1

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg