Teaching Spore to Breloom

Nubfreak

Hi I'm from the Yellow Silver, and I didn't realize that Breloom was not able to learn spore, already evolved from a shroomish, is their a possibility that you can give my Breloom the move spore, since shroomish can learn it? Thank You!

Hi there and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience.

I have moved your posts in order to create a new thread about it, so I could answer properly.

As stated in the TM & Move Tutors guide, you can teach moves exclusive from pre evolution forms -such as Spore for Breloom- at a PRO Move Tutor ‒formerly known as Pre Evo Move Tutor‒ located in Daycares. Each move will cost 10 000$!

In most Daycares, you will have to walk through the door behind the Eggmove Tutor and Doctor Quest NPC to get to the Tutor:

-[/hr]

In order to unlock access to the Daycares, you must defeat Naero in Cerulean Cave :)

To access Cerulean Cave, I will quote for you the relevant part of the guide aforelinked:

• Get the Dragon membership (200 000$ at Blackthorn's Dragon Club)
  • Get the Dragon Medalion (240 caught data, shown at said club)
  • Defeat the Dragonite in Dragons Den B1F to be able to pass through him
  • Defeat Lance further into Dragons Den B1F

How to access:

You can either go through:

• Route 4, west of Cerulean, go around the trees and surf northeast

or

• Route 24, north of Cerulean, go around the bridge and surf back south

The Daycares are located as follow:

• Route 5 (Kanto)
  • Route 34 (Johto)
  • Route 117 (Hoenn)
  • Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)
  • Four Island (Sevii Islands ‒ there is no PRO Move Tutor there, nor eggmove, just Doctor quests)

-[/hr]

With this being said, I will now set and lock the topic as solved; I wish you a great day!

- Locked -