Pink Elekid Bug Problem

Beto5456

hello good afternoon, I send this report because today on pink island came a pink elekid and when I was going to capture the famous bug of the backpack and I could not capture it, I have pictures of what happened, there is something that can help me, please, it costs a lot to get the pinks

20181023_161423-min.thumb.jpg.6325737226523ff0c3af856de0d5f31c.jpg

20181023_161513-min.thumb.jpg.82ad4cc99e79971a50c0547a5de5eefb.jpg

hello good afternoon, I send this report because today on pink island came a pink elekid and when I was going to capture the famous bug of the backpack and I could not capture it, I have pictures of what happened, there is something that can help me, please, it costs a lot to get the pinks

Hello there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. However, I would like to inform you that the Bag Glitch is a common glitch and that PRO STAFF is already aware of this.

Unfortunately, PRO STAFF is unable to refund you the Pink Elekid since that would not be fair to the other players that experienced the same glitch and accepted the loss of that pokemon.

However, when your client freeze, the best thing to do is just wait and do not click anything.

To avoid and prevent this glitch, open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle and while farming, as it will maintain your bag updated.

Quoting from the

> COMMON ISSUES THREAD <

• Bag Glitch and Crash

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle, as it will maintain your bag updated.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Hi there, and foremost, I'm extremely sorry for your loss.

As [uSER=1837673]@Heiwajima[/uSER] stated, we unfortunately cannot help you with it.

To answer more in details, a Pokémon gets its data saved only a couple minutes after being caught, or if you relog after the catch to force-save its data --which is advised to do for Pokémon you truly don't want to risk to lose, in the following thread Hit by a rollback?.

Getting you another Pink Elekid would be equal to spawning one, with completely different stats, perhaps even you wouldn't have been able to capture it before killing it or running away or running out of pokéballs, and all these possible reasons make so that wouldn't be fair.

The bag glitch has been looked into several times, however, they unfortunately couldn't come up with a fix for it so far. I cannot tell you whether it would be possible to fix sometime in the future, so, in the meantime, I would strongly advise you to follow Heiwajima's directives, that i will quote for maximum visibility:

To avoid and prevent this glitch, open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle and while farming, as it will maintain your bag updated.

Once again, sorry for your inconvenience. I wish you a great rest of your week nonetheless,

- Locked -

• Like 1