Nikola Bug?

Valac

I've done the quest for Registeel. At the end of the quest, I threw an ultra ball at registeel an it wiggled 3 times. Right at that moment the server crashed. When I logged back on he, was gone. I figured I would have to defeat Nikola, so I immediately went to battle him. I lost. 21-22 days later today I defeated him but he told me I don't meet the requirments. Also, I went back to find and recatch Registeel but he is still not there. Please help

I've done the quest for Registeel. At the end of the quest, I threw an ultra ball at registeel an it wiggled 3 times. Right at that moment the server crashed. When I logged back on he, was gone. I figured I would have to defeat Nikola, so I immediately went to battle him. I lost. 21-22 days later today I defeated him but he told me I don't meet the requirments. Also, I went back to find and recatch Registeel but he is still not there. Please help

Hello there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. However, is it possible you have caught already another Regi before? (e.g. Regice )

I'm saying that because, as stated by the Content Scripter SyaoranLi in another thread, it is not possible to refight Registeel with Nikola if you caught another Regi.

Quoting from SyaoranLi's reply in another thread

I'm sorry, but it's currently not possible to refight Registeel with Nikola if you caught Regirock or Regice.

We will rework Nikola in the near future.

If that's your case, the only thing to do is wait for the rework of Nikola.

If instead you have not caught any other Regi before, please be patient and wait the reply of a member of PRO STAFF which will be surely able to give more accurate info about this issue.

Hope this can help, have a great day.

• Developer

Hey @Valac,

As[uSER=1837673] Heiwajima[/uSER] said, it's currently impossible to refight Registeel with Nikola if you caught Regirock or Regice.

I'm sorry, we will solve this issue as soon as possible.

I've removed your cooldown on Nikola, but you have to wait for Registeel or choose something else.

Thank you for reporting this bug. I hope you had a great weekend!

• Like 1