Two same max speed poke face to face to each during pvp. Who will be first to attack ?

Joshuacampita17

This is called "Spee tie", and when it happens the first pokemon to attack is gonna be random.

So it's all up to RNG!

If you ask me this is a retarded solution! but it's the only one, I would love for the speed tie round to force players to switch pokes. Rather than relying on luck, we got enough of that with all the damn flinches and paralyzes...

giphy.gif

Nowadays many pvp players are using max speed pokemons ( such as excadrill, garchomp and etc ). What if this situation happened? Two max speed excadrill mirroring or battling one on one in pvp who will be the first to attack? What will be the basis of that ? TY sir lovelots PRO family :RowletHeart:

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that, when two Pokemon with the same speed attack, and no priority moves gets used, the one who attack first is random. This thing is called Speed Tie.

The situation would be different if one of them would use a Priority move/Move with higher priority.

In case you are interested in the Piority move system, you can check > THIS PAGE ON THE WIKI <.

Other factor that may influence this thing can be moves that precedently slowed the Pokemon (e.g Bubble) or Paralysis.

Hope this can help, have a great day !