Quick question!

Courtneyy

Hello!

I've been gone about a year from PRO and I couldn't remember how to access the trading/auction board upon coming back so I went to the wiki for help... Then after reading through it mentioned that it was removed? Am I looking at the correct info that the trading/auction board was removed?

I'm so sad if it was, that was my favorite feature in PRO. Could someone let me know?

Thanks!

Edited by courtneyy

Hello!

I've been gone about a year from PRO and I couldn't remember how to access the trading/auction board upon coming back so I went to the wiki for help... Then after reading through it mentioned that it was removed? Am I looking at the correct info that the trading/auction board was removed?

I'm so sad if it was, that was my favorite feature in PRO. Could someone let me know?

Thanks!

Hi there. First of all, welcome back to PRO. Are you talking about an Auction House specifically? If so, we don't have an in-game Auction House since PRO Staff believe that the CONs outweight the PROs with regards to this. Items and Pokemon may get lost in server crashes, and we would much rather you not lose your precious belongings. This is the main reason why the Auction House is not implemented in-game. Nevertheless, it may perhaps be added in our website rework as mentioned on this thread. If this isn't what you're talking about, could you please let me know what you'd like clarification on?

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Heya,

So, I could have sworn when I played about 1 - 2 years ago there was an in-game trading board. If I remember correctly it was not only for pokemon but for items as well (I think I remember being able to buy things like "Rare Candy" or "Leftovers" off of it.) I remember being able to refresh it so that you could easily see new listings. So, you're saying that was removed? Or, am I remembering something incorrectly?

I just wanted to clarify what you said. Thanks a bunch and Thank you for the welcome back :) Although, I am pretty sure it was shortlived after learning the trading board is gone. I'm not really a social person so without an in-game semi-automated trading system I won't be sticking around to continue playing.

Heya,

So, I could have sworn when I played about 1 - 2 years ago there was an in-game trading board. If I remember correctly it was not only for pokemon but for items as well (I think I remember being able to buy things like "Rare Candy" or "Leftovers" off of it.) I remember being able to refresh it so that you could easily see new listings. So, you're saying that was removed? Or, am I remembering something incorrectly?

I just wanted to clarify what you said. Thanks a bunch and Thank you for the welcome back :) Although, I am pretty sure it was shortlived after learning the trading board is gone. I'm not really a social person so without an in-game semi-automated trading system I won't be sticking around to continue playing.

Hi there. There is sadly no semi-automated trading system in the game. Nevertheless, we have the in-game Trade chat wherein you can see sales of others and contact them if you are interested. Sadly, you'll have to meet at a pokecenter to trade, otherwise you'll have to use the mail system. There are also the Trade Subforum for all your trading needs. You can also check out the Trade Section on our Official PRO Discord.

With that, I understand how you feel, but these are our alternatives and none of them are semi-automated. Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

• Like 1

Hi there. There is sadly no semi-automated trading system in the game. Nevertheless, we have the in-game Trade chat wherein you can see sales of others and contact them if you are interested. Sadly, you'll have to meet at a pokecenter to trade, otherwise you'll have to use the mail system. There are also the Trade Subforum for all your trading needs. You can also check out the Trade Section on our Official PRO Discord.

With that, I understand how you feel, but these are our alternatives and none of them are semi-automated. Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

Alrighty, I know of those trading options. Sadly, I don't have enough time in the day to constantly take part in watching for trades with other players, so yes, today was, unfortunately, it for me then. I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to check back, but I am too disappointed with that to stick around.

Either way, I do appreciate your help and letting me know an answer to my question! Have a great day/night/week =D

Alrighty, I know of those trading options. Sadly, I don't have enough time in the day to constantly take part in watching for trades with other players, so yes, today was, unfortunately, it for me then. I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to check back, but I am too disappointed with that to stick around.

Either way, I do appreciate your help and letting me know an answer to my question! Have a great day/night/week =D

Hi there. I’m really sorry you feel that way. Nevertheless, there have been loads of new additions to PRO that you can find in our Update Logs. Feel free to check them out if they interest you.

Let me know if you need anything else.