Halloween event?

Robtheslob

Its halloween. Still no halloween event. With 12 day cool downs on bosses, hardly anyone pvping, and lack of anything else to do.. I've been patiently waiting for this event. Any estimate date the event will start?

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that there is not an estimated time of arrival for when the Halloween Event, or any other update, will be released.

However you can keep an eye out in the > FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS < and in #announcements channel in the > Official PRO Discord < for when it will be available.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but i hope you can understand.

Have a great day !

Edited by Keita

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that there is not an estimated time of arrival for when the Halloween Event, or any other update, will be released.

Howeveryou can keep an eye out in the > FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS < and in #announcements channel in the > Official PRO Discord < for when it will be available.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but i hope you can understand.

Have a great day !

Thanks for the scripted reply that everyother staff adds to every post regarding this issue.

Its halloween. Still no halloween event. With 12 day cool downs on bosses, hardly anyone pvping, and lack of anything else to do.. I've been patiently waiting for this event. Any estimate date the event will start?

Hi there. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time as to when the Halloween Event will be released. Nevertheless, you can keep an eye out in Announcements and in #announcements in our Official PRO Discord for when it will be available.

This is not a scripted reply, but rather this is the only reply we can give since as stated by Xylos, the event isn’t done yet. We also do not know how long it will take to be completed. Please do note that PRO staff are simply volunteers and work in their free time. Nevertheless, simply because the event is later than last year, doesn’t mean it won’t be released. You’ll simply have to remain patient for future content like this. Rest assured that staff are taking the measures to release this event as soon as possible.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand. With all that said, will now be locking this thread. Good luck and have a nice day.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.