I'm Confused, I have lost everything

Max130solder

Hi, my name is max and I am confused because I used play on the red server and now its gone and its been replaced with gold server? and when i log into it, my character is still there, but all my pokemon and money is gone, its like I have started new.

Please help

In Game Name Max130Solder

Hi, my name is max and I am confused because I used play on the red server and now its gone and its been replaced with gold server? and when i log into it, my character is still there, but all my pokemon and money is gone, its like I have started new.

Please help

In Game Name Max130Solder

Hello there!

I'm sorry for the inconveneince. I want to ensure you that all your progress is not lost and that is still there, you can get it back by reading the following procedure.

However, I would like to inform you that Red & Blue server merged to form Silver Server and the Yellow Server has now been renamed as the Gold Server.

If you played on the Red or Blue Server, you will have to merge your account by log in the > Dashboard < and merge your accounts. Make sure to select the right server as your main server.

In the case that you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard choosing an alphanumerical one. (characters A-Z 0-9)

Furthermore, be sure to read the > Merge FAQ < for questions you may have, as well as the > Common Merge Errors:FAQ < if you may experience any issue while merging.

If you played on the Yellow server, then you can simply log on the Gold Server and should still have all your Items/Pokemon and continue your progress without doing any merges.

Also, remember to download the most updated client from > HERE <

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita
  • Like 1