Fight other guardians!

Amit2003

If i choosed water bell for the legendary dog quest and i fought the Suicune Guardian and i want to fight other guardians i can fight them? and if i can so i can't get a chance to get the legendary dog

from the other guardians right? because i want only suicune xD

If i choosed water bell for the legendary dog quest and i fought the Suicune Guardian and i want to fight other guardians i can fight them? and if i can so i can't get a chance to get the legendary dog

Yes, you can fight against the other guardians, but you can only get 1 legendary dog (the one of the bell you choose)

Sorry for my bad english.

If you need to contact with me, send me pm on discord LucasMC#3305

Hi there ! I would like to make some addition to what has been said above.

I would like to inform you that, after meeting the requirements, all the Legendary Beasts Guardians can be battled.

You are able to catch only one between Suicune, Raikou and Entei, in base of the bell you have chosen.. Furthermore, after you will choose the bell of the beast you want to catch, only that one will be able to spawn.

For example, if you have the Water Bell, you will be able to obtain and make spawn only Suicune.

I would like also to add that you can choose another Bell only once, if you wish to change your choice.

To do so, talk to Assistant Davis at the Bell Tower Barrier Station 1F:

The Legendeary Beasts can be spawned, after having chosen the bell, in the following way.

Challenge your respective Legendary Guardian and defeat him.

You will have 20% chance for them to spawn the Legendary Dog corresponding to your Bell.

At the 4th consecutive win, you can choose to spawn it with a 100% chance, instead of another win streak reward.

Once spawned, you can leave the area to fetch your Sync and Hunter Pokémons and come back to catch it!

- If you fail at catching it, you will have to defeat Boss Nikola to get another shot -

The requirements to be able to battle the Guardians are the following:

• All Kanto and Johto pokemon owned
  • 450 hours playtime

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

Hi there ! I would like to make some addition to what has been said above.

I would like to inform you that, after meeting the requirements, all the Legendary Beasts Guardians can be battled.

You are able to catch only one between Suicune, Raikou and Entei, in base of the bell you have chosen.. Furthermore, after you will choose the bell of the beast you want to catch, only that one will be able to spawn.

For example, if you have the Water Bell, you will be able to obtain and make spawn only Suicune.

I would like also to add that you can choose another Bell only once, if you wish to change your choice.

To do so, talk to Assistant Davis at the Bell Tower Barrier Station 1F:

The Legendeary Beasts can be spawned, after having chosen the bell, in the following way:

The requirements to be able to battle the Guardians are the following:

• All Kanto and Johto pokemon owned
  • 750 hours playtime

Hope this can help, have a great day !

The playtime is 450 it's lowered but ty