Christmas event

Robtheslob

If the halloween event is still being worked on now, will the Christmas event be late also? Or will they start working on the xmas event now and the halloween event will be after?

As you can see, the maps have been already changed and so the event is always closer, even if there is not an estimated time of arrival.

Furthermore, we're yet at the 4th November and so we miss almost 60 days before Christmas :p

Be patient and trust PRO STAFF, which is a really professional team and that, despite the fact they are volunteers, they hard work to bring new contents :p

• Like 3

Be patient and trust PRO STAFF, which is a really professional team and that, despite the fact they are volunteers, they hard work to bring new contents :p

I have around 600-700 hours played and the only new content I've seen is item recycler, and the only holiday that's occurred during my playtime is halloween.. which has been quite a let down, to the point where I only login 5 minutes a day just to be disappointed rather than logging in to have fun and grind something. So I apologise if I dont "trust PRO Staff." Just hoping Christmas isn't a let down as well. Activated membership and bought a black medalion just for the event and my membership is about to be over. Seems a bit unfair.

I have around 600-700 hours played and the only new content I've seen is item recycler, and the only holiday that's occurred during my playtime is halloween.. which has been quite a let down, to the point where I only login 5 minutes a day just to be disappointed rather than logging in to have fun and grind something. So I apologise if I dont "trust PRO Staff." Just hoping Christmas isn't a let down as well. Activated membership and bought a black medalion just for the event and my membership is about to be over. Seems a bit unfair.

As always there is never an estimated time of arrival we give out for our events and or updates. Speaking on behalf of PRO staff, we are sorry we let you down, however we are volunteers and do this in our spare time. Different things/bugs/etc can cause a delay in things and sometimes things you can't prepare for can happen which can lead to the delay of events and updates.

As you can see also here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/update-logs.3149/post-623015

Our latest update is quite massive and was quite important so that we may continue working on the game. Some of these updates will help us a lot with future events and making new content, as well as make things a lot more streamlined and better behind the scenes. I do understand your frustrations and they are justified, however, it is quite worth it in terms of what you are getting. We just ask for continued patience as we continue to update things within the game, in-order to provide a better experience for our playerbase and even greater things for the future of PRO.

• Like 1

Until we meet again.