About the update today(04/11/18)

Lightwaves

HI all, I know the server is currently down but I am more interested in what is new in the game;

Based on what I read on the change logs:

1) "Pikachu forms added" --- May I know, are all the different pikachu forms, only available during THIS HALLOWEEN ONLY?

2) "More Clones added" --- There are other pokemons with the "clone skin", other than the Kanto starters?

3) "Updates and fixes to pokeball art" --- More kinds of pokeballs, like HEAVY/NET e.g. balls, to buy in pokemarts?

4) "Changed sorting to naturally" --- There is no way I understand what do that meant. So, huh?

5) "Fixes and updates to mega sprites" --- Can we search up MEGA pokemons now, in our pokedex?

These are my top questions and hopefully, a kind staff can help answering them, since we players cannot play =_='

• Like 1

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

HI all, I know the server is currently down but I am more interested in what is new in the game;

Based on what I read on the change logs:

1) "Pikachu forms added" --- May I know, are all the different pikachu forms, only available during THIS HALLOWEEN ONLY?

2) "More Clones added" --- There are other pokemons with the "clone skin", other than the Kanto starters?

3) "Updates and fixes to pokeball art" --- More kinds of pokeballs, like HEAVY/NET e.g. balls, to buy in pokemarts?

4) "Changed sorting to naturally" --- There is no way I understand what do that meant. So, huh?

5) "Fixes and updates to mega sprites" --- Can we search up MEGA pokemons now, in our pokedex?

These are my top questions and hopefully, a kind staff can help answering them, since we players cannot play =_='

Hi there! Glad to see you've taken interest in our new changes. I'll try to answer them below, let me know if you have any further questions!

For these two, they're different sprites for the pokemon, yes. Availability and spawns of these pokemon are currently undetermined. Please stay tuned for further announcements!

No, this is not to add more pokeballs, but rather a graphical fix. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time for any new content, like new pokeballs.

Items should be arranged and sorted in alphabetical order in each tab of the inventory.

This is simply another graphical fix for the sprites of the Mega Pokemon.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thank you for your answers.

Well, I am not disappointed~

Still waiting for a server to be up...

orry for the inconvenience. The servers are currently down due to a maintenance for the new update. Unfortunately, there is no Estimated Time as to when they'll be up. You can keep an eye out in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for when it's fixed and when the servers are up.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.