Jetski nerf+refund?

Jailene

Yeah, I pretty much this week bought my jetski and now I sort of wish I could've spend it on something else in the end, seeing as you can still do quite a lot with 50cc too.

There's better stuff in the shop for 100cc than the jetski's IMO.

I feel like the extra 50cc was worth the bit of extra speed we got from it, which should make them 50cc instead of 100cc and I think most of us bought it for that purpose, right?

I agree with having a refund to a degree, because we paid what we thought was an extra amount for the speed.

HM Surf/ Surf mounts are the same speed. Surf mounts costing 50c.

Jet-Skis and Shiny surf mounts are still slightly faster. Both cost 100c. Jet-Ski speed was slightly lowered, not sure the reason.

So, Jet-Skis are still faster than 50c mounts. Just Shiny mounts have been bumped up in speed to be the same for the same price.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

The thing is I (and probably many people did too) bought jet ski for one reason: because it was a really fast surf mount. I am not a big mount spender (especially surf mounts) and I was using the free mount before since there was no difference. I finally invested to farm / move faster on water.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who bought a jetski for farming on water / moving fast through map. Now we get a nerf for absolutely no reason ( why not making shinies mount as fast as the usual jetski without nerfing it ? ). I wouldn't mind at all if shinies mount too were as fast. I just care that I bought a mount (which someone paid for it) because it granted me +100% speed on water and now it's decided that it's only +50% so I loose half its advantages.

Right now it feels like we buy something for its advantages and you just come and tell "hey guess what? It was provisory but we forgot to tell you."

And if you really want to make kyogre mount shine (since it should be the fastest), just give it a +150% instead of +100%. It would seem totally fair.

What should be done is a partial refund ( a NPC to trade a jetski against 80C for example ) so we have the choice to either keep it in its slower version / invest in something else. The best option would be to put it back at +100% and adjust it for the other mounts too ( +0% basic / +100% shiny / +150% kyogre ).

• Like 1

Jetski should just go back to fast.

If you don't make it, give back 100 coins. I prefer to buy another mount.

I don't know why they do this. We bought jetski for keeping the game more funny. It's not funny to surf in sinnoh without fast surf.

Jetski 100 coins do same things than surf mount for 50 coins. When i buy jetski that was not for cosmetic but for speed. I'm feeling scammed.

• Like 3