I can't swap around the order of my pokemon

I just got to Hoenn and after I caught my first pokemon there it wouldn't let me swap it to my first slot unless I went and did it via the PC in the pokecenter and now Surskit is stuck in my first slot. Re-logging didn't work so figured i'd make a thread

I just got to Hoenn and after I caught my first pokemon there it wouldn't let me swap it to my first slot unless I went and did it via the PC in the pokecenter and now Surskit is stuck in my first slot. Re-logging didn't work so figured i'd make a thread

It also show's that im in Johto for some reason and the ID's on my pokemon are all Kanto ID's

Same

Mates,the problem is with the id,cuz u can switch the pokemons pre-patch with the right id,but now all pokes are with kanto id, so u cant switch them... I hope they fix it soon cheers

I am extremely sorry about this inconvenience. This is a known bug that staff members are aware of. There is currently a fix, however, a new client will be required to download. Please keep an eye on the announcements on Discord and Twitter where the new client will be available soon. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Once again, I am very sorry about this inconvenient situation. I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Locked-

• Like 1