I lost item when a Unequipped an item in my pokemon

Galtierdz

I was playing and when I unequipped an item in my pokemon I ended up losing this item premanently

I lost: 5 Leafthovers and 2 Eviolite

Hello GaltierDZ,

I'm very sorry about this inconvenience. Could you please provide more information about your situation? Have you checked your bag to see if the items are there? According to the database, your inventory shows 5 leftovers and 2 eviolites.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience while I help you with this problem. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hello GaltierDZ,

I'm very sorry about this inconvenience. Could you please provide more information about your situation? Have you checked your bag to see if the items are there? According to the database, your inventory shows 5 leftovers and 2 eviolites.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience while I help you with this problem. I hope you have a wonderful day.

I was evolving in the mt silver and the cerulean cave, when I went to MT.Silver I noticed that I was missing 2 Eviolite as the game took update and I was with some bugs I decided to test by getting 1 Leafthovers in my pokemon when the disiquipei noticed that I lost my 5 Leafthovers

And yes a lock my bag 3 times and when i restard the game, the items doesnt back...

I was evolving in the mt silver and the cerulean cave, when I went to MT.Silver I noticed that I was missing 2 Eviolite as the game took update and I was with some bugs I decided to test by getting 1 Leafthovers in my pokemon when the disiquipei noticed that I lost my 5 Leafthovers

And yes a lock my bag 3 times and when i restard the game, the items doesnt back...

Hi again,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this information. As stated, the items do appear in your inventory on the database. However, this problem is most likely caused by a visual glitch. There have been numerous bugs during this client update due to the significant number of changes made. There will be another client available today that will fix these bugs. It will be posted on Twitter as well as announced on Discord. I can also personally provide you with the link here once it is announced.

Once again, I am very sorry about this situation. Your patience is greatly appreciated.