Help me providing google link for the client

Rohanhalde100

Somebody please help me with the google link for the client because those mega and media fire never works for me and actually I hate those names whenever they come in front of me. I even suggest staff to use Google (why any other thing when we have google) because I know many people may be facing the same thing. If there's a problem in actual file (so that neither google nor mega would work), I would still suggest google. I don't know if pro staff provides google links or not (because I failed to find any), it would help me a lot if somebody gives any to me.

Somebody please help me with the google link for the client because those mega and media fire never works for me and actually I hate those names whenever they come in front of me. I even suggest staff to use Google (why any other thing when we have google) because I know many people may be facing the same thing. If there's a problem in actual file (so that neither google nor mega would work), I would still suggest google. I don't know if pro staff provides google links or not (because I failed to find any), it would help me a lot if somebody gives any to me.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not provide other official links for the downloads. These downloads work for most people, and therefore are the most efficient ways for us to provide download links. Nevertheless, I can help you download the files. Could you please tell me the error your receive when trying to download the new client?

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thanks, my problem was solved... Thanks for help btw

Hi there. Sorry, but you'll have to download the new clients from our official download page, here. I'm really sorry that we can't provide you with a google link. If you're still experiencing issues, please feel free to let us know.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.