Exp boost bug

Sarangha

Yesterday I bought an Exp boost but there was a bug and it was not appear in my bag.

Today, when I log-in the game again, the Exp boost is appear but can not use it by left-clicking on it, even by put it to quick item key (slot 5) and press 5 from key board.

And also, I just have bought new Exp boost item but the count number of that item in my inventory is not increase from 1 to 2.

Please help, thank you !

IGN: Sarangha

Server: Gold

Capture.PNG.8423d872f4a8933b5a4d5fb5b394a51e.PNG

Yesterday I bought an Exp boost but there was a bug and it was not appear in my bag.

Today, when I log-in the game again, the Exp boost is appear but can not use it by left-clicking on it, even by put it to quick item key (slot 5) and press 5 from key board.

And also, I just have bought new Exp boost item but the count number of that item in my inventory is not increase from 1 to 2.

Please help, thank you !

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that this is a known issue. PRO STAFF is aware of it is working on it.

As stated by the CC in the other threads, this is a visual bug/glitch that the new client that will be released in the near future should be able to fix. WILL BE FIXED WITH THE NEXT SERVER RESTART.

However, there is not an estimated time for when it will be released.

An announce will be made on ther OFFICIAL PRO Discord once the new client will be released.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

Please help, thank you !

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. This has been reported to our Developers and has been fixed. It'll take effect after the next restart or server crash. After this has happened, could you please check if it now works for you?

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.