Heelp!!!! they missed my rare candies

Juankbe09

today I started playing normally, and I was able to capture a good poke and decided to train him and I was going to give him one of my rare candies and opened my backpack and I did not have it, I remember having between 40 - 50 ...

please help me take a long time to save them as to lose the without being able to use them

today I started playing normally, and I was able to capture a good poke and decided to train him and I was going to give him one of my rare candies and opened my backpack and I did not have it, I remember having between 40 - 50 ...

please help me take a long time to save them as to lose the without being able to use them

Hi there !

Is it possible that you are doing the Heatran Quest?

If you are doing it, remember that once you will start the quest, the NPC will take all the Master Balls and Rare Candies you own and give them back laterl.

If that's not the case, try to open your inventory and type " Rare Candy " without the " " and see if you can find them.

Let me know if you solved your issue, have a great day !

Yes of course before training my poke I started that quest but I had to go to deliver a pokemon that I had put on sale and did not finish the quest again. it must be why thanks

I'm glad to see that your issue has been solved.

Take not of the fact that both your Masterballs and your Rare Candy get taken in order to ensure difficulty during the quest.

To get them back, aftter completing the Heatran Quest, talk to Buck inside Stark Mountain Main Cavern to get your Masterballs and Rare Candy back.

For any further information related to the Heatran Quest, or any other Legendary Pokémon, you can check this guide LEGENDARY MEGATHREAD

I wish you a great day !