My old account is now bugged.

Djratonildo

I could not log in to my account a while ago and today I decided to try to login in it the result is that it worked, but with some problems like: without my insiginias, my C (in the time I played aviac 200c) when I registered only 80. When I log in it was like I was logged in for the first time, ie I started at the beginning, but with my old jerk. I just want you to go back to what this account was.1541645198314.thumb.png.dcd886b6b2a7770625a3ecec71d51829.png

I could not log in to my account a while ago and today I decided to try to login in it the result is that it worked, but with some problems like: without my insiginias, my C (in the time I played aviac 200c) when I registered only 80. When I log in it was like I was logged in for the first time, ie I started at the beginning, but with my old [bad Word]. I just want ou to go back to what this account was.

I could not log in to my account a while ago and today I decided to try to login in it the result is that it worked, but with some problems like: without my insiginias, my C (in the time I played aviac 200c) when I registered only 80. When I log in it was like I was logged in for the first time, ie I started at the beginning, but with my old [bad Word]. I just want ou to go back to what this account was.

Today I logged in my old account of blue and red that today and silver but she is without the badges and my c and I can not send to my new account so help me already I created 5 posts and no one came to help me.

I give up my account for you to look I've been here since morning and no one comes to help

When I logged in my old account that was the red and blue that is now the silver I saw that I am no longer with my badges and a good part of my money and c is gone. Please help me.

1541645085083.thumb.png.4e433cdf8b51fe3e32549cb476dce176.png

Hello. Do merge account . Go to mais site -> account/dashboard and do the merge . When inside the account. Remenber you must select the account that is really that you want. At dashboard says inválido credentials , Change the password and enter. Have a Nice day i hope i Help you

I had already done it, I should have mentioned that sorry

I entered into my account that I had done the merge but I noticed that there were not my badges, a lot of my money and my 500 c.I only want my account to return to normal.

1541646475298.thumb.png.f0085ce1a47bff4d5c69998bb18c8b78.png

Edited by DJRatonildo

I could not log in to my account a while ago and today I decided to try to login in it the result is that it worked, but with some problems like: without my insiginias, my C (in the time I played aviac 200c) when I registered only 80. When I log in it was like I was logged in for the first time, ie I started at the beginning, but with my old [bad Word]. I just want you to go back to what this account was.[ATTACH=full]53177[/ATTACH]

Today I logged in my old account of blue and red that today and silver but she is without the badges and my c and I can not send to my new account so help me already I created 5 posts and no one came to help me.

I give up my account for you to look I've been here since morning and no one comes to help

When I logged in my old account that was the red and blue that is now the silver I saw that I am no longer with my badges and a good part of my money and c is gone. Please help me.

[ATTACH=full]53176[/ATTACH]

I had already done it, I should have mentioned that sorry

I entered into my account that I had done the merge but I noticed that there were not my badges, a lot of my money and my 500 c.I only want my account to return to normal.

[ATTACH=full]53178[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]53178[/ATTACH]

Hello DJRatonildo,

I'm extremely sorry about this frustrating situation. Unfortunately, it appears that the merge was completed incorrectly. This would explain why you are missing your story progress but have your Pokemon. When completing the merge, it is required that you choose the blue account as your main. You would choose blue because this is the server you dominantly played on. Red must have mistakenly been selected as the main account when you merged. More information about Merge Errors can be found here.

I will contact administration about your problem and have this fixed. I will update you as soon as the account is resolved. However, please do not complete any trades until then. We will not be able to reverse the merge if you do so.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience while staff members work on your problem. I hope you have a great day!

• Like 2

Thanks for the support, I'll wait for the solution.

Hi DJRatonildo,

Thank you for being patient. Your account has been unmerged and also forced merged so that you should be able to log into the game without issue. Please let me know if you have any other problems concerning this topic. I hope you have a great day.

Hi DJRatonildo,

Thank you for being patient. Your account has been unmerged and also forced merged so that you should be able to log into the game without issue. Please let me know if you have any other problems concerning this topic. I hope you have a great day.

everything went fine but my clothes and my mount luxray disappeared along with a good part of my c and I had 200 as already said

1541798977040.thumb.png.6083659d9361bbf07c129e7299630e40.png

Edited by DJRatonildo

everything went fine but my clothes and my mount luxray disappeared along with a good part of my c and I had 200 as already said

[ATTACH=full]53356[/ATTACH]

Being resolved in your complaints.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.