I lost my main account please help me

Rafaelp2103

I had an account on the old server that no longer was the server red, but now I can not log in to this account anymore and I was a player already in the second region going to the third only I gave up playing now I want to play again in that one account I remember the password and the nickname only that I can not enter in it what I do already tried to enter the silver that where I think that should be my account, only that in the gold it enters another account my then probably my main account is in the silver and I can not login to it please could you help me ??

I had an account on the old server that no longer was the server red, but now I can not log in to this account anymore and I was a player already in the second region going to the third only I gave up playing now I want to play again in that one account I remember the password and the nickname only that I can not enter in it what I do already tried to enter the silver that where I think that should be my account, only that in the gold it enters another account my then probably my main account is in the silver and I can not login to it please could you help me ??

Hello there!

I'm sorry for the inconveneince. I want to ensure you that all your progress is not lost and that is still there, you can get it back by reading the following procedure.

However, I would like to inform you that Red & Blue server merged to form Silver Server and the Yellow Server has now been renamed as the Gold Server.

If you played on the Red or Blue Server, you have to merge your account by log in the - DASHBOARD -. Make sure to select the right server as your main server.

In the case that you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard choosing an alphanumerical one. (characters A-Z 0-9)

Furthermore, be sure to read the - MERGE FAQ - for questions you may have, as well as the - COMMON MERGE ERRORS:FAQ - if you may experience any issue while merging.

Also, remember to download the most updated client from here PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD PAGE

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on Merge is required!

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

2. Step 2:

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Done!

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita
  • Like 1