Android's Download

Mrsteffo

When i was trying to install the latest version i arrived at a point where it was said "app not installed", i already searched for some solutions and i have already uninstalled the old version , reset the preferences, shut down the phone but it still doesnt work, plz halp

When i was trying to install the latest version i arrived at a point where it was said "app not installed", i already searched for some solutions and i have already uninstalled the old version , reset the preferences, shut down the phone but it still doesnt work, plz halp

Hi there. Could you please delete all your PRO Files (Unisntall the game), clear your app history and trash bin, restart your phone, then reinstall the new client found here?

Let me know if this fixes your issue.

Edited by Fluffles
  • Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Could you please delete all your PRO Files (Unisntall the game), clear your app history and trash bin, restart your phone, then reinstall the new client found here?

Let me know if this fixes your issue.

I already uninstalled the game, this time i checked third-party apps and i went through my files and deleted everything related to Pokemon Pro, restarted my phone, but still "app not installed"

I already uninstalled the game, this time i checked third-party apps and i went through my files and deleted everything related to Pokemon Pro, restarted my phone, but still "app not installed"

Hi there. Could you please try to reset application permissions? You can do so by going into Settings, then applications. Afterwards, select reset app permissions. If this doesn't work, could you please download the client through Firefox instead?

Let me know if this works for you.

Hi there. Could you please try to reset application permissions? You can do so by going into Settings, then applications. Afterwards, select reset app permissions. If this doesn't work, could you please download the client through Firefox instead?

Let me know if this works for you.

Omg this almost worked, I already tried to reset the app permissions, but I did it again anyways and downloading it from firefox got the thing to like 90% of the download, but then the "app not installed" showed up again. Oh and i tried to install the game many times from both links (#1 and #2 Android).

Omg this almost worked, I already tried to reset the app permissions, but I did it again anyways and downloading it from firefox got the thing to like 90% of the download, but then the "app not installed" showed up again. Oh and i tried to install the game many times from both links (#1 and #2 Android).

Hi there. Could you try to clear cache and cookies on Firefox before downloading? Make sure you've deleted all your old PRO Files. After installing from Firefox, be sure to reset app permissions.

Hopefully this will fix things this time.

Hi there. Could you try to clear cache and cookies on Firefox before downloading? Make sure you've deleted all your old PRO Files. After installing from Firefox, be sure to reset app permissions.

Hopefully this will fix things this time.

Tried everything but still... it doesnt work, as old files of PRO i only deleted the game, idk if there are other files that could be deleted

Tried everything but still... it doesnt work, as old files of PRO i only deleted the game, idk if there are other files that could be deleted

Usually you need to uninstall and clear both your trash bin and app history. If they're still found in these areas, they still give that error. Please make sure you have enough remaining storage for the download as well.

Usually you need to uninstall and clear both your trash bin and app history. If they're still found in these areas, they still give that error. Please make sure you have enough remaining storage for the download as well.

Oh yeah, but... where is the app history? I searched but idk where should i go cause android doesnt have a trash bin for these type of things.

Edited by MrSteffo