Bug Litteroot House Hoenn (Solved)

Xplicit

I started Hoenn and the problem is that, I need to find something in the room, (it was Jirachi) i talked to her and when i try to leave the house i can't because it keeps saying i need to find something, I looked the staff guide and did al right, if can get teleported outside or restart hoenn anyway maybe would be solved.

Need to add i can't do anything in PRO with this bug.

Playing on Android Silver Server

Screenshot_20181110-114513_PROClient.thumb.jpg.3c2aa659fb01d5e2e4d8da3cdd3ce4a8.jpg

Screenshot_20181110-114523_PROClient.thumb.jpg.1fcfc68c033b0f3f07408a97fc1887e8.jpg

Edited by Xplicit

I started Hoenn and the problem is that, I need to find something in the room, (it was Jirachi) i talked to her and when i try to leave the house i can't because it keeps saying i need to find something, I looked the staff guide and did al right, if can get teleported outside or restart hoenn anyway maybe would be solved.

Need to add i can't do anything in PRO with this bug.

Playing on Android Silver Server

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that the bug has now been fixed and you should be able to leave the House without any problem as stated by SyaoranLi.

Please enter the bedroom and after this you should able to leave the house again.

Quoting SyaoranLi's message on

another thread with the same topic.

I fixed this bug. Please enter the bedroom after this you should able to leave the house again.

Hope this can help you, have a good day and weekend !

Edited by Keita
  • Like 2