having trouble logging in

Snipinhood

i have tried to log in and the logging sign shows then fades away ive deleted then re installed to check if it would work it allows to to go in to silver but not gold does this mean the server is full or is it a problem the game also does this when i try and log in the logging sign show then goes i try click and this it either says connection lost or can not connect to server

Hi @snipinhood ! I would like to inform you that the servers are normally online.

Can you please check the following things?

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

Also, have you did a clean install while installing the new client? If not, please follow this procedure:

• Delete PRO Client/Application and all the files (.rar/.zip /.apk included)
  • Delete all the related/remaining files of PRO (e.g temporary files), you can use a free software like Ccleaner to do that in the easiest way. Also, if you have a smartphone, restart it.
  • Download the latest and most updated client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD PAGE

Let it know how it goes please.

Have a great day !