Let us have a seventh pokémon (a walking pokémon)

Xerife175

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said just some things that could be helpful with this, but the main goal is for players to be able to walk with their favorite pokemon without having to switch them all the time. I particularly find it inconvenient to have to go to the PC to walk with the pokemon I like and then return it to stay with my full PvP team.

-----

Edit:

Thanks for the replies, guys!

7th pokemon in team, seem too much, besides all original games have the MAX of 6 pokemons in one team.

I rather have a new option to prevent other players to see your leading pokemon, like the "team preview" option we already have.

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

7th pokemon in team, seem too much, besides all original games have the MAX of 6 pokemons in one team.

I rather have a new option to prevent other players to see your leading pokemon, like the "team preview" option we already have.

It's not a 7th pokemon in team, i'm not looking for a 7x7 battles. The idea is to have a pokemon that can only be a pet (follow the player) and nothing more. Maybe use this pokemon for HM's or TM's, but the main idea is to have a pet (only for follow you) + your team.

At first i thought this was kinda pointless and stupid, but after thinking about it...

While it is kinda pointless, it is the little things like this that make some games so good. That being said, im not really for or against this, but there’s probably a ton of people who would love this as a feature l.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...