Wts Godly 30 30 31 Garchomp pvp ready

Zandramas

This auction is invalid and from now cancelled. The terms of the auction didn't respect our Trade Rules and PRO Users.The Pokemon will return to the auctioner and the auction will be forced to continue for the remaining time and without insta price available. In addition , parties who contributed in this whole mess will be harshly punished according our Punishment Policy.

Edit : Auction Resumed

Starting again from c.o by @marios and 96 hours left. No insta price available until the end of the auction. Seller aka Zandramas, shall acknowledge offers, if the offer is in game , chat evidence is required to be posted here. When the auction ends or if any inconvinience happens, tag me. Notifying the rest of the bidders @Wargorek

@Atorius you never had that amount of money. Explain me in Pm's , please.

Thanks for your patience,

Kind regards,

Logan

Edited by Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Now the auction is legit. Marios had the c.o. , other bidders didn't respond to my tag. Pokemon is sold to Marios for 5m. I will lock the thread.

Kind regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.