someone else can help me with my problem

Armando210199

a few days ago I made a publication in trade ban but some staff was helping me but I was not connected and we have not solved the problem to see if someone else can take this problem and be able to discuss it and see what solution we can take or see what we can do why help me solve this problem that I need help me solve

a few days ago I made a publication in trade ban but some staff was helping me but I was not connected and we have not solved the problem to see if someone else can take this problem and be able to discuss it and see what solution we can take or see what we can do why help me solve this problem that I need help me solve

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. You currently have an active appeal here. Please refrain from making multiple threads on the same topic. It is also good to note that bans are not performed without proper evidence. Please be patient as you wait for a staff member to respond. You may bump your thread every 24 hours. Do note that PRO Staff are simply volunteers and act in their own time. Furthermore, bans should not be discussed in this sub-forum.

With all that said, I wish you the best of luck and will now be locking this thread.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.