My sprite and others, on screen

Afternoon,

So every time I log on, everything loads except the sprites in the game. I've tried uninstalling the application then re-installing, but there were no results. Is it a bug which only affects my account? I just see shadows whenever I'm online. Help will be much appreciated.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.2b2af62b6f00d2923b020ebb8964b28c.JPG

Capture2.JPG.f4a4f56058dacb2fbf7b5550379a19ba.JPG

Capture3.thumb.JPG.65073190fe848746c90f7480b739fb4b.JPG

Nanase

• Administrator
Afternoon,

So every time I log on, everything loads except the sprites in the game. I've tried uninstalling the application then re-installing, but there were no results. Is it a bug which only affects my account? I just see shadows whenever I'm online. Help will be much appreciated.

Hi @Nanase !

We're sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

We would like to inform you that this is an error that occur mainly on older systems.

Could you please try to update your operative system or your graphic card and see if this fix your issue?

If you're still unable to see your character, you may have to wait until the more updated client is released soon

You can keep an eye out in the #announcement channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Let me know if you have any further question, have a great day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Nanase !

We would like to inform you that this is an error that occur mainly on older systems.

Could you please try to update your operative system or your graphic card and see if this fix your issue?

If you're still unable to see your character, you may have to wait until the more updated client is released soon

You can keep an eye out in the #announcement channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Let me know if you have any further question,

Hi @Nanase !

Let me know if you have any further question, have a great day !

Updating my system and graphics card didn't help. But the new client update fixed the issue. Thank you for your help Shinohara.

Nanase

• Administrator
Updating my system and graphics card didn't help. But the new client update fixed the issue. Thank you for your help Shinohara.

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now lock the thread.

I wish you a great day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others