Login Queue System

Guest Oephi

EDIT: Unintentional doubles. Much appreciated if a mod could remove the duplicate thread.

IMHO, continually restarting the PRO client in the hopes that someone will log off in time for you to secure that player slot is tiresome. It makes becoming a fan of PRO rather difficult. (Refresh button, anyone?)

Suggestion: When players click the "Login" button, they will be inserted into a login queue and will move through the queue until a player logs out of the game and it is finally their turn to get in-game.

All I can think of against this is the potential for a message along the lines of "There are currently ...,000 players ahead of you..." - of course, I don't know what volume of login queries PRO averages so the likelihood of that problem needs to be evaluated by people with access to that data.

85198 To answer this and to several other topics, there will be a login queue in place next client update. Today or tomorrow I guess.

login queue in the next client update? :Grin: totally awesome. MABUHAY PRO

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.