Lost my badges after merge

Pokereaper

I just recently merged my account after not playing for a year or more and my story progress seems to have disappeared. I could swear my main account was blue but I could be remembering incorrectly. Could anyone help me figure out how to get back my previous progress?

• Administrator
I just recently merged my account after not playing for a year or more and my story progress seems to have disappeared. I could swear my main account was blue but I could be remembering incorrectly. Could anyone help me figure out how to get back my previous progress?

Hi @PokeReaper !

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like to inform you that while merging you selected Blue Server as your main and that you had zero hours played on Blue.

Instead, you had 351 hours played on the Red Server and that means that your progress on this account was on the Red Server.

Take note that when you select the wrong server while merging, and you will select one where you never played like you did now with the Blue server, your story progress will be resetted and so you will have to play again the story. However, you will keep both your Items and Pokémon in any case.

If you are interested, we are able to unmerge your account if you have not made any trade while on the Silver server. So, let us know about that.

Looking for a reply, have a great day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @PokeReaper !

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like to inform you that while merging you selected Blue Server as your main and that you had zero hours played on Blue.

Instead, you had 351 hours played on the Red Server and that means that your progress on this account was on the Red Server.

Take note that when you select the wrong server while merging, and you will select one where you never played like you did now with the Blue server, your story progress will be resetted and so you will have to play again the story. However, you will keep both your Items and Pokémon in any case.

If you are interested, we are able to unmerge your account if you have not made any trade while on the Silver server. So, let us know about that.

Looking for a reply, have a great day !

I have not made any trades. Thank you very much. I'll be sure to choose red this time.

• Administrator
I have not made any trades. Thank you very much. I'll be sure to choose red this time.

I would like to inform you that i have forwarded your request to an Admin. Please, be patient as you wait to be unmerged.

Remember to not make any trades in your Silver account in the while and take note that there is not an estimated time for when your account will be unmerged as our developers may be busy.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day.

image.gif

I would like to inform you that i have forwarded your request to an Admin. Please, be patient as you wait to be unmerged.

Remember to not make any trades in your Silver account in the while and take note that there is not an estimated time for when your account will be unmerged as our developers may be busy.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day.

I should let you know that I chose gold, not silver.

• Administrator
I should let you know that I chose gold, not silver.

Hi @PokeReaper !

Thank you for your patience.

Your account has now been unmerged. Please, make sure to select the correct server this time.

Remember that the server where you have more hours of play time is Red Server, where you have 351 hours.

Take note that we will not be unmerging your account once again if you will do the same error.

You can follow this guide below to see how to merge.

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

Also, take note that your progress will be on the silver server and, unfortunately, you cannot transfer your progress between servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018). If you'd like to transfer servers, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic and its requirements can be found here for future reference.

Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

Let me know if your issue has been solved and if you have any further question.

Have a great day !

image.gif