A bug that costed me a shiny bug

Jace12

Hello today I was training my alakazam in cerulean cave when I found a shiny venomoth, I tried to catch it with pokeballs and game said I couldn't store any more pokemons and to go to pokecenter and realease some, pokeballs (ultra) obviously didn't worked for this reason so I had to leave the battle

This is the screenshot : qQ2ghc1.png

My boxes are many but they aren't all full, I am at box 60 and it isn't full, but boxes are 67 so that message shouldn't have appeared to me KWIlJG8.png

I suppose you won't give me another chance to capture shiny venomoth and at least it wasn't a so rare shiny but I'm upset about this unluck, it could have happened to me with a not shiny pokemon. About boxes they are 60(at half) or 67 so? If they are 67 like numbers in pokecenter suggest it was a bug and fix it please, if they are 60 please change and don't put numbers till 67 or players think to not have reached the limit of pokemons when they actually did. I will have to put some of my pokemons to a secondary character with the help of a friend to not have this issue again but I hope that noone else will have boxes full without knowing it when facing a shiny or rare pokemon in the future.

Guest UnknownUser11

The box numbers arent exactly how many you can hold.

You are ment to only hold 1000.

I am redoing the box system all nice though soon.