Striders-Recuirting(International guild)

Altorius

1. What is your current play time? 216 hours.

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? Completing the Pokédex, and I'm trying to get more into PvP.

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....) Of course.

4. What are your goals in pro? To catch and train as many Pokémon as possible up to lvl 100, and to get as many wins as possible under my belt.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? I want to be part of an active community where I can share and receive knowledge, and resources.

I would also be able to join the discord, my username is Cree_Taylor#5681

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="77362]77362[/ATTACH]

Our guild is seeking players who enjoy Pokemon Revolution Online!!!

We are a friendly pack~ We like to help one another, and strive to be one of the best guilds on Gold! We have a lot of knowledge in the guild when it comes to ranked pvp, quests, training pokemon, collecting, shinnies, and more!!! We will have a lot of different events such as pvp journeys, hunting contests and we like to play showdown together as well. We offer a dex service that is free to guild members to assist them in getting access to places and helping them get their legendaries! We also have a guild Discordwhere we like to communicate and have a good time :)

"This guild is more than just the game, this guild is a family with people actively supporting one another."

Our Values!!!

Taking care of our own!

Being the iron that sharpens iron! We stick together and help each other!

Providing resources to help guild mates flourish! We won't charge you some ridiculous membership fee. Helping guildmates comes from the heart

People who value helping others around themselves.

Collecting information together. Sharing is caring

A burning desire to continuously improve! We want to be the best :)

A community where people from all walks of life and different regions are welcome! We don't care what timezone you are in!

Requirements

We are a friendly group and are the requirements to join are only a few^^

Have at least 100~ hours. (we allow people lower hours as well, depends on the person )

A desire to communicate with guild members.

Primarily a member of the Gold Server.

You must be able to withstand our interrogation!!!!!

Be active

[ATTACH type=full" alt="77363]77363[/ATTACH]

Questionnaire

We have a small questionnaire we would like you to fill out so we can get to know you better

It would be awesome if you include this in your application

1. What is your current play time?
  2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro
  3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)
  4. What are your goals in pro?
  5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

If you have any questions please pm or /friend Marval in game!!! Or hit me up on Discord (Starboy#6130)

Our discord server suggestions also welcome for this new guild

feel free to join our server

https://discord.gg/c4Sfqbq

1. What is your current play time? 140hr 19min

1. What is your favorite thing to do in pro- training dragonite and catching Ash's favourite Pokemons
  2. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)Yes , i love helping others and i love being in a team and doing teamwork.
  3. What are your goals in pro? To catch Ash's main team and make good friends in the game
  4. Why do you wish to join our pack? Because it looks there is a lot of teamwork in

Hello there!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="77362]77362[/ATTACH]

Our guild is seeking players who enjoy Pokemon Revolution Online!!!

We are a friendly pack~ We like to help one another, and strive to be one of the best guilds on Gold! We have a lot of knowledge in the guild when it comes to ranked pvp, quests, training pokemon, collecting, shinnies, and more!!! We will have a lot of different events such as pvp journeys, hunting contests and we like to play showdown together as well. We offer a dex service that is free to guild members to assist them in getting access to places and helping them get their legendaries! We also have a guild Discordwhere we like to communicate and have a good time :)

"This guild is more than just the game, this guild is a family with people actively supporting one another."

Our Values!!!

Taking care of our own!

Being the iron that sharpens iron! We stick together and help each other!

Providing resources to help guild mates flourish! We won't charge you some ridiculous membership fee. Helping guildmates comes from the heart

People who value helping others around themselves.

Collecting information together. Sharing is caring

A burning desire to continuously improve! We want to be the best :)

A community where people from all walks of life and different regions are welcome! We don't care what timezone you are in!

Requirements

We are a friendly group and are the requirements to join are only a few^^

Have at least 100~ hours. (we allow people lower hours as well, depends on the person )

A desire to communicate with guild members.

Primarily a member of the Gold Server.

You must be able to withstand our interrogation!!!!!

Be active

[ATTACH type=full" alt="77363]77363[/ATTACH]

Questionnaire

We have a small questionnaire we would like you to fill out so we can get to know you better

It would be awesome if you include this in your application

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

If you have any questions please pm or /friend Marval in game!!! Or hit me up on Discord (Starboy#6130)

Our discord server suggestions also welcome for this new guild

feel free to join our server

https://discord.gg/c4Sfqbq

1. What is your current play time?140hrs 19mins

1. What is your favorite thing to do in pro- To train dragonaire and catch Ash's favourite Pokemons as shown in the series.
  2. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....)Yes , i do like helping others(if i can) and i love doing teamwork.
  3. What are your goals in pro?- To make good friends and catch Ash's main team.
  4. Why do you wish to join our pack?- Because i think there is a lot of teamwork in this guild and i love staying and working together in a team.

And yes I'm on discord

Id- Yash#9292

• 1 month later...

My current play time is 51 hours I have a second account back from 2016 that I dont use anymore.

My favorite thing to do in Pro is shiny hunt and collect the perfect pokemon.

Yes I love helping people that are in need and getting to know people better.

My goals in Pro is to finish the story and collect shiny and perfect pokemon and pvp later on.

I would like to John the pack as I am looking for a guild and people to talk to and get to know better.

Riley O Norris

Yo guys!

IGN - Luckiess

1. What is your current play time? - only 7 hours. i have other acc with over 350h playtime but wnted a fresh start :P

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? - I like to do story actually, and hunting pokes. so explore and dexing!

3. Do You like to help your friends (this is most important....) - ofc i do!

4. What are your goals in pro? - Full dex, and good bunch of people around me that i can play with.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? - Your pack seems nice enough and i have been searching for active friendly nice community to play with. playing alone sucks..

oh and i do have discord and gonna use it!

Thanks for reading!

I hope to hear from u guys againn!

I know it's a little short but my total game time is 44hrs

My favorite thing to do in pro is catching Pokemon with my hm slave krabby with flase swipe surf and cut

I'm more used to being helped than helping others, but every information I learn will be committed to memory and ready to pass on to the next person.

My goal is to get the perfect pokemon team. Like uber tier level teams. Shinies will just add on to the fun

Why do I wish to join? To be part of a community and watch it grow with me.

Discord: VoidDiscord#1582

Ign:BluBewy

• 6 months later...

75.8 hours. Already pass Johto n Kanto

I just play for fun :) I'm looking to catch very good pokemons, shine ones and this kind of thing. I'm 27 years old, I have a doughter, wife, house... but pokemon, since I can remember I love it hahahah

yes! Why not? there is no reason to do not do that. The game is just a game if you dont play with friends.

Catch strong and beutiful pokemons. Will be even better if was from new generations, like I said I'm old school hahaha

It is just too boring play alone. Would be awesome play with friends, chat a little bit, ask for help and help someone and this kind of thing. I've beeing playing about 10 years, and in this time I never play any game without a clan, group, pack or any other.

• 2 months later...

1. What is your current play time? 87 Hours 3 Mins

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? Chat and compare with fellow trainers.

3. Do You like to help your friends? Of course!

4. What are your goals in pro? To fill the pokedex and get a good group of friends to hang out with!

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? Because my friends have told me so much about your guild and I would really like to join!

1. What is your current play time? 87 Hours 3 Mins

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? Chat and compare with fellow trainers.

3. Do You like to help your friends? Of course!

4. What are your goals in pro? To fill the pokedex and get a good group of friends to hang out with!

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? Because my friends have told me so much about your guild and I would really like to join!

Also I can join Discord!