Leveling and evolving pokemon (Im new)

Aaryonn

Ive seen some people who have just started like me Evolve their pokemon when they are able. And other have told me not to evolve them because it is harder to level when they are evolved.

One issue i see with this evolving later method is that there are certain moves that will not be learned naturally at a lower evolution. Is the advice that i have heard to wait for evolutions all situational?

I would say, it depend of the situation.

But, ye it's true, if you evolve your pokemon, they will need more exp to lvl up.

And it make a HUGE difference. Better try to not evlve them exept if you really need more speed or power

If you're at the ghost gym in johto and you feel that your sandile wont sweep ghosts pokemons cos it's too slow, maybe you can evolve it once ye.

I myself evolved some for story, but only one evo when there was two possible.

Still, if youre training your Pokemons for PVP, you should not evolve them until lvl 95+.

Of course there is some mons that learn move before evo. Exemple: Oddish learn moonblast, Gloom dont.

But iirc, there is a PreEvo Move tutor, Probly in daycare like eggs move.

For moves learned when earlier evolved, you can alwais use the move relearner both in Celurean and Saffron once evolved.

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif