Wts shiny gothia tier 8

This auction is not valid, as it is violating our Trade Rules.

• 12. In auctions, the auctioneer should announce the rules of the auction and the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledging bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected. (i.e. If you withdraw your auction due to 'low offers' without stating that beforehand in said auction's rules, you will be punished.)
  • 13. Regarding insta/fixed prices for Pokémon/Items on the trade forums, the user who bids the insta first will be the winner. Any bids made after this point for the same mon will be voided, and the seller must respect the sale to the first player who met the insta price.
  • 14. If a Pokemon was sold unfairly to any user other than the original winner it will be forcefully moved to the rightful owner of the auction, whatsoever.

You set an insta price at 2:43 PM (GMT+2) , wakko16 bidded at 2:46 PM (GMT+2). You posted the offer of dangerous 9 minutes after wakko16's offer and the trade between you and dangerous happened hours later.

Wakko16 is the original winner and the rightful owner of the Pokemon, unless you have screenshot of dangerous offering to buy it insta 3m earlier than wakko16 bid.

I am waiting for your reply in PM. Until then , i reverse the trade and i will own the Pokemon, until everything is clear. Since you don't have the money to return to dangerouss, i want to let you all know that i will have the gothita and 3m (@wAkKo16 's). After everything is clear , i will give the 3m directly to @danger0uss .

Kind regards,

Logan

Edited by Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.