Re-leaner

Skydaemon

I have question is my evee have evolute into umbreon, however, i see that my evee have some skill in lv45 different with umbreon skill. When I tried to talk with NPC releaner, I see that it not have in list?

The point is the next evolution can re-learn with any skill in the previous evolution. But I don't see it in my case. Is that bug or need to suggestion to game?

I assume you're talking about pre-evolution moves?

Even in the real games, unless you learn these as the base pokemon, you cannot relearn a move they haven't learned.

Example: Shroomish learns spore at level 45, Breloom never learns this. If you evolve Shroomish before he learns spore you can never learn spore.

shqhK5q.png

85659 I assume you're talking about pre-evolution moves?

Even in the real games, unless you learn these as the base pokemon, you cannot relearn a move they haven't learned.

Example: Shroomish learns spore at level 45, Breloom never learns this. If you evolve Shroomish before he learns spore you can never learn spore.

I don't sure about this game. But in GBA pokemon game, you can relearn Gygrados (evolute lv20 from margikarp) for thrash , which the margikarp have no learn before? So bring back from my question, that the reason why it make me confuse :Frown: Is it gygrados relearn tharsh by gyrgardos has thrash in moveset or something?

85659 I assume you're talking about pre-evolution moves?

I don't sure about this game. But in GBA pokemon game, you can relearn Gygrados (evolute lv20 from margikarp) for thrash , which the margikarp have no learn before? So bring back from my question, that the reason why it make me confuse :Frown: Is it gygrados relearn tharsh by gyrgardos has thrash in moveset or something?

That happens because Gyarados indeed has thrash in its moveset. And you cannot re-learn pre-evolution moves for now.. So if your eevee evolved into Umbreon, it won't be able to re-learn any moves in eevee's moveset, unless the move also exists in Umbreon moveset :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

this happends even if you learned the pre-evolution only skill. you can try for yourself evolving any pokemon with a stone. this pokemon will lose every previous skills (For example lampent into chandelure can only re learn 3 to 4 skills)

The way move relearner works, in both PRO and official games, is that the relearn move list is based on that exact Pokemon's level up move list.

Gyarados can relearn Thrash, because Gyarados have Thrash in its level up move list, even though Magikarp doesn't have the move.

Breloom cannot relearn Spore, even if it learned the move as a Shroomish (and then forget it), because Breloom doesn't have Spore in its level up move list.

85775 this happends even if you learned the pre-evolution only skill. you can try for yourself evolving any pokemon with a stone. this pokemon will lose every previous skills (For example lampent into chandelure can only re learn 3 to 4 skills)

That's indeed how the move re-learners work. It is not a bug :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.