Some ideas for Pokedex/PC and misc

Azakuro

Hey guys, i got some suggestions for PRO while i was playing...

Pokedex

• If you want to take a look at johto pokemon for example its quite annoying to scroll down everytime... please add buttons to show specific regions in the pokedex.
  • implement searching for types. You type fire into the searchbar, it shows you fire pokemon and so on...
  • Another thing that would be very handy would be if you add some informations about the requirements for evolutions.
    • i.e (Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur entry)
      • 107px-Sugimori_001.png-> level 16 -> 108px-Sugimori_002.png-> level 32 -> 129px-Sugimori_003.png

[*](Scyther/Scizor entry)

• 89px-Sugimori_123.png-> trade with metal coat -> 81px-Sugimori_212.png

PC

To be honest,the search system for the pc is terrible.

• Just execute the search algorythm for every written character, without the need to press enter. Just like the newly added searchbar for the bag.
  • If just numbers are written, it should filter every pokemons level with that number, i.e you type 100, it shows you every lvl 100 pokemon in your boxes.
  • implement searching for types. You type fire it shows you fire pokemon.
  • Add checkboxes for h.a, shinys and evolutions of that searched name. i.e you type charmander and it shows you charizard aswell.
  • Give us opportunitys to customize the boxes
    • by naming boxes
    • maybe selecting some background images just like in the real pokemon games
    • or maybe let us choose colors for specific boxes
    • by changing the order of the pokemon

Miscellaneous

• Please add a button to the ui to check cooldowns for bosses and bug contest maybe?
  • If you interact with something like digholes, trees or rocks please make it so you don't have to select the pokemon over and over and over again... just let the system check if you got some pokemon with the specific move and needed friendship. If you dont give information what is necessary for that action.
  • give us an option point maybe to auto mount on (if possible on that specific area)
    • You should be able to choose in that menu which mount it should use to mount on

[*]enable item-only-trades. It's just unnecessary to send a pokemon with that item.

• potentially fixes some scams

[*]please add a "You sure"-sort of dialog if you run within a battle with a shiny.

[*]the levelrange of the specific pokemon could also be displayed on the pokemon-info of the route.

[*]the money you win, after the fight, is still added when clicking the attack to win the fight

[*]if you level some pokemon it occurs that if it wants to evolve and learn an attack, its asking to learn the attack, then if you want to evolve, and after declining that evolve it asks again if you want to learn that attack.

[*]Add a timer for buffs, like membership.

[*]Please make the ability in the pokemon-infos yellow if they are h.a, so they're easily to see

well, thats it for now. maybe i come back later and add some other things i find to that list.

if you guys want to discuss any of it, please stay calm and dont fight each other.

thank you. :)

Edited by Azakuro
  • Like 4