Like listening to music??? Like game vids???

Tcbxlonewolf

1. 1.

Check out my YouTube channel I upload as much as I can. I do reviews on top titles and even produce my own musical beats. Wanna check em out??? Here is a link to the first beat I've ever made called: Blank Man from my musical album The Connection Between Us All [bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

If you subscribe to my channel I will subscribe to yours just message me the link to your channel with a little note that you have subscribed and I will subscribe to yours!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!

Of course. Music plays a big part of my daily life and because of that, is really close to my heart. Life without music would be so boring for real :confused: Anyways, i gave your album a go and..lets put it this way: I've heard some well known artists in the dnb/edm scene come up with worse tunes than yours are. Really chill songs, i like :y: Best of luck with your next album!

85875 Of course. Music plays a big part of my daily life and because of that, is really close to my heart. Life without music would be so boring for real :confused: Anyways, i gave your album a go and..lets put it this way: I've heard some well known artists in the dnb/edm scene come up with worse tunes than yours are. Really chill songs, i like :y: Best of luck with your next album!

Thank you very much I am still working on this album I'm hoping to get 10-13 songs in it. I just release them at different times to span out people listening to it instead of dropping the whole album