Event Bug?

Megafuncraft

I get the Message of the following day while speaking to the Advent Boss. (Today it was the message of the tenth which says something about ten men entering a den).

I don't think it's a time zone related thing because I batteled it around 18:00 CET today.

I noticed it yesterday already (got the message of the 9th) but thought it might be a one-time thing.

Maybe it has something to do with me battling the boss on the 8th at ~0:10 CET, then checking it later the day at around 15:00 CET and being able to battle the boss, then with the message of today.

I get the Message of the following day while speaking to the Advent Boss. (Today it was the message of the tenth which says something about ten men entering a den).

I don't think it's a time zone related thing because I batteled it around 18:00 CET today.

I noticed it yesterday already (got the message of the 9th) but thought it might be a one-time thing.

Maybe it has something to do with me battling the boss on the 8th at ~0:10 CET, then checking it later the day at around 15:00 CET and being able to battle the boss, then with the message of today.

Hello,

I am glad to say that the Advent Boss is not bugged at all; it simply resets according to the Australian timezone, that is why it appears to be bugged, but it is not.

You can use this site to see what time is it in the Australian timezone:

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/cet-to-australia-sydney

Hopefully this helps clear the confusion,

Have a nice day!

- Locked as Solved -