Afk bug

Aleber09

Hi there, i download the latest version in my Android Phone, but sometimes i experiment a rare bug. I cant write in any chat, but i can read other peoples in trade chat or guild chat. The "you're afk right now" is noticed and none wild mon can appear. I ask in my guild and some of my friend who play in Android has the same problem. I take a video and post in YouTube to show the problem, tell me if doesnt work. Sorry about my english, tnx and have a nice day.

• Administrator
Hi there, i download the latest version in my Android Phone, but sometimes i experiment a rare bug. I cant write in any chat, but i can read other peoples in trade chat or guild chat. The "you're afk right now" is noticed and none wild mon can appear. I ask in my guild and some of my friend who play in Android has the same problem. I take a video and post in YouTube to show the problem, tell me if doesnt work. Sorry about my english, tnx and have a nice day.

Hi @Aleber09 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

I would like to inform you that we are aware of this issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties.

There is not an estimated time for when it will be fixed. Take note that staff members are volunteers and they act in their own time.

You can keep an eye out in the #announcements channel of our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope you can understand.

Have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others