PVP Disconnect Problem

Rhyxzr

• Administrator
Hello i have been doing PVP several times but suddenly i got disconnected while i havent had any connection problems.. Im on android and wanna know if theres something that maybe could help me solving this problem.. Thanks

Hi @Rhyxzr !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

If you are sure that your connection had not any issue, it may be possible that you have been disconnected due a crash of our servers.

Please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

However, if you should be disconnected and you are not sure about what may have happened, you can check the status of our servers on our PRO SERVER STATUS PAGE or by using the command ^up on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD making sure to use the #bot-commands channel.

Take note that if that should not be an error on our end, and that servers are correctly online but you still experience disconnections, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider to check if there have been issues with your connection, like instability.
  • Troubleshoot your hardware to check if everything is working correctly
  • Turn off applications and plugins that may use your connection slowing it down
  • Try to connect using a VPN/PROXY and new DNS

Take also note that if you should experience a crash or a disconnection, we won't be able to refund you of your loss progress as it would be unfair towards all the players that experienced the same issue and accepted their loss.

- Quoting from our COMMON ISSUE THREAD-

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I hope that what said provided some clarification. Let me know if you have any further questions or if something is unclear.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others