Pinkan Forest ranger BUG

Nozuonodie

• Administrator
when i finished the Pinkan Island quest , i cant reclaim my Pokéballs from the Pinkan Forest ranger include my master balls. And i donated both a level-90-plus Scyther and Electabuzz , this is still invalid.

Please check this situation and Has the ball been returned?

Thank you very much!

Hi @nozuonodie !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I checked your account and it seems like you have all your Pokeballs in your inventory, can you please confirm me that?

Also, it seems like you had not masterball or, if you had, they have been already handed back. Are you sure that you had one or that you received it back and used it unintentionally?

If you are sure you had one and you didn't receive it back, could you please tell me if you disconnected during your entry to Pinkan Island?

Looking to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @nozuonodie !

I checked your account and it seems like you have all your Pokeballs in your inventory, can you please confirm me that?

Also, it seems like you had not masterball or, if you had, they have been already handed back. Are you sure that you had one or that you received it back and used it unintentionally?

If you are sure you had one and you didn't receive it back, could you please tell me if you disconnected during your entry to Pinkan Island?

Thank you for your reply first!

It's been a long time since i was AFK , so i am not sure about that i got all my Pokeballs. But i still remember that i got at least one masterball from the Christmas Event last year(maybe also have 1~2 in the inventory), and i dont think i have used it. And i also got so many Utralballs from Hoenn sites(at least 50+).

Yesterday,I conversed with the ranger, he told me that I should donate the Scyther and Electabuzz, but didnt give me the pokeballs.

So,could you help me check that how many pokeballs i reclaimed from the ranger at that time and which day? I shall be very grateful.

Looking to your reply,thank you very much!

Hi @nozuonodie !

Hello,waiting for ur reply.

• Administrator
Thank you for your reply first!

It's been a long time since i was AFK , so i am not sure about that i got all my Pokeballs. But i still remember that i got at least one masterball from the Christmas Event last year(maybe also have 1~2 in the inventory), and i dont think i have used it. And i also got so many Utralballs from Hoenn sites(at least 50+).

Yesterday,I conversed with the ranger, he told me that I should donate the Scyther and Electabuzz, but didnt give me the pokeballs.

So,could you help me check that how many pokeballs i reclaimed from the ranger at that time and which day? I shall be very grateful.

Looking to your reply,thank you very much!

Hi @nozuonodie !

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform you that after checking your account, in this moment you have 101 Pokeballs, 2 Great Balls and 64 Ultraballs. That means that the ranger gave you back all your Pokeballs when you interacted with him after completing the quest.

However, after an accurate research, i could not find any info about the Master Ball that you say the Pokemon Ranger has taken from you.

Furthermore, the ranger has been coded to give back all the balls at the same time, therefore or you would get back all of them or you wold not get any. In this case, since all the other balls have been handed back, it simply means that you had no Master Ball when you started the quest and interacted with the ranger.

It is possible however that, since you have stated that it has been a long time since you were afk, you used that in the past and do not recall that. I can assure you anyway that the Ranger didn't take any Master Ball from you or, as stated, it would have handed it back with the rest of your balls.

Take note that we cannot refund you of any Master Ball as there have been no issue on our end, therefore giving you a new Master Ball would be unfair towards the other players.

I'm sorry about the situation but i hope you can understand. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @nozuonodie !

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform you that after checking your account, in this moment you have 101 Pokeballs, 2 Great Balls and 64 Ultraballs. That means that the ranger gave you back all your Pokeballs when you interacted with him after completing the quest.

However, after an accurate research, i could not find any info about the Master Ball that you say the Pokemon Ranger has taken from you.

Furthermore, the ranger has been coded to give back all the balls at the same time, therefore or you would get back all of them or you wold not get any. In this case, since all the other balls have been handed back, it simply means that you had no Master Ball when you started the quest and interacted with the ranger.

It is possible however that, since you have stated that it has been a long time since you were afk, you used that in the past and do not recall that. I can assure you anyway that the Ranger didn't take any Master Ball from you or, as stated, it would have handed it back with the rest of your balls.

Take note that we cannot refund you of any Master Ball as there have been no issue on our end, therefore giving you a new Master Ball would be unfair towards the other players.

I'm sorry about the situation but i hope you can understand. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Thanks for ur reply first!

Nowadays,I came back playing pro and found that i dont have pokeballs to catch pkms. So i bought these balls( 101 pokeballs,2 greatballs) and beated the boss that the reward were ultraballs. I dont remember that I used masterballs before. If the ranger have given back my balls ,please game master check how many balls they gave back before. The reason for posting this thread is not for my miss Master ball. I just want to know where are my balls?Very ty to answer my question.

Best wishes for u!