I can't figure out how the server works! and how to get on one!

Emmybee

There's two servers available to play on. Silver and Gold.

When you download the client, which I have linked below, you login with the credentials of your account and pick the button of the Server you which to get onto.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/download.php

[spoiler=An example]1544922120864.png.5934046b01c5396093fec2175d456f21.png

Left button is for Silver. Right button is for Gold.

After pressing the button, enjoy playing the game. If your account is new, normally it starts with the character customization. Good luck!

• Administrator
so it's obvious I need help figuring out how to get onto a server. if anyone can help please please let me know!

Hi @Emmybee !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the first thing you have to do is downloading the game from here PRO DOWNLOAD PAGE. If you are on PC, make sure to have installed the net framework and all the latest system upadte and graphic update on your PC.

When you have downloaded the client, run it as adminsitrator if on pc and then you have to insert your credentials into the "Username" and "Password". Only after doing that, you have have to click on one of the two servers: Silver or Gold.

There is no difference between the servers and you can play the one you most prefer. Take note however that the progress is not shared between the servers.

Let me know if you should find any issue while trying to access the game and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others