Bug in map

Chazzkaiba

PRO Username: Chazzkaiba

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Hello, this a bug in the viridian map the npc keeps it from going up to the forest, saying that i have to go to school, so that already was it faces, the npc evee and lost, and now the entrance to npcs forest continues to the demand that i see the school as is i had not gone, and not have to fight evee face again is to fix,thank you,and sorry for my bad english,i m a brazilian guy!

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

86261 PRO Username: Chazzkaiba

Hello, this a bug in the viridian map the npc keeps it from going up to the forest, saying that i have to go to school, so that already was it faces, the npc evee and lost, and now the entrance to npcs forest continues to the demand that i see the school as is i had not gone, and not have to fight evee face again is to fix,thank you,and sorry for my bad english,i m a brazilian guy!

Description and Message

Hi Chazzkaiba,

your problem sounds like you lost to Jackson in the school and now can't refight thim. If you lost to jackson, go back to pallet town and talk with his mother, after that enter the school again and interact with jackson/jacksons mother)

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

PRO Username: Chazzkaiba

Description and Message

its not a bug , , , you must go to the school and defeat jackson first , ,after defeat him , you must go back to pewter city and meet&talk with jackson mother , ,! and you can continue your story , ,,