Very disappointed in the PvP metagame

Mawouel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

it's all about the TMs, abilities, natures, items and pkms we can get.

without some certain items, TMs, abilities, natures and pkms

some strategies and pkms will become very overpower

so i do hope they can add more TMs and items and fix the bug of some natures and abilities.

The best thing of pro is that they don't allow ppl to get legendary pkms like Groudon, Kyogre, zapdos etc

or everyone will have a Groudon and Kyogre in their team

that will be extremely boring in pvp

• 2 weeks later...
192049 one question im new where i can find pvp rules bans etc? there is no sleep all team bans? or double team eva bans?

Haha lucky for you, there are no banned Pokemon! There's a bugged moves/abilities list from as far as I'm aware on this forum so look out for that.

192049 one question im new where i can find pvp rules bans etc? there is no sleep all team bans? or double team eva bans?

Haha lucky for you, there are no banned Pokemon! There's a bugged moves/abilities list from as far as I'm aware on this forum so look out for that.

But no legendary pokemons allowed? in pvp?

At the moment stall seems to be the most common, thats why people are using it, And there isnt really much counter to it, before using a stall team, I peaked 10th on the ladder, and when I switched to a stall heavy team, I dropped to a mere 150 points, so as you can see, stall isnt just simply OP, it does take some strategy and there are plenty of ways around it, heavy hyper agressive sweepers seem to be the way to go at the moment, but thats my opinion.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]