LF a guild

Vanoss5

ingame name : vanoss5

playtime:62hour

badges:8

i wish to join a active guild preferably english ....i live in +5:30 GMT and can participate in most of the guild events....

PEACE

ONE SHOT 1 KILL , NO LUCK PURE SKILL ........MG 1 Maddoss

maxresdefault.jpg

Just to confirm - are you still looking for a guild?

I can contact our GM today and have you invited - we are quite an active group and we are all fun-loving.

The only aside I would have is that we are a mature audience. Would this be an issue for you?

Thanks for your time

86969 Just to confirm - are you still looking for a guild?

I can contact our GM today and have you invited - we are quite an active group and we are all fun-loving.

The only aside I would have is that we are a mature audience. Would this be an issue for you?

Thanks for your time

Are you still recruiting? I would love to join :)

Iryb1v2.png

Thanks for your time

i still am looking for a guild, thanks for the reply and it wont be a problem....i will try my best to be a good member

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for your time

i still am looking for a guild, thanks for the reply and it wont be a problem....i will try my best to be a good member

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for your time

Yup! As far as I know we are recruiting openly and until I hear otherwise I will continue to share with anyone who seems they would be a good fit/would like a bit more of a mature game-play experience and chat!

Thanks for your time

Yup! As far as I know we are recruiting openly and until I hear otherwise I will continue to share with anyone who seems they would be a good fit/would like a bit more of a mature game-play experience and chat!

I'd love to join, please add me ingame my ign is: Zeer

Iryb1v2.png