Merged with wrong server

Hardisb

When merging with the new servers, i accidentally merged with the Red server. My main was on the Blue server. I was wondering if there was anyway for me to change this as my Blue account is at the Johto Elite 4 and my Red is just after Pewter.

When merging with the new servers, i accidentally merged with the Red server. My main was on the Blue server. I was wondering if there was anyway for me to change this as my Blue account is at the Johto Elite 4 and my Red is just after Pewter.

Hello there!

We can unmerge your account for you, I shall forward this to an administrator to un-merge your account, Its important that you do not trade until he has finished doing so. I'll let you know when he's complete.

Next time, make sure you select the right server, you can find info about general questions on merging HERE. If you have any other questions on merging, dont hesitate to ask.

With Deep Regards! - Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Hello there!

Your account has been successfully unmerged! Your main server used to be blue, so make sure you select it this time.

We will not unmerge your account again If there are any errors. Let me know if you've merged your accounts. Goodluck!

With Deep Regards - Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.