Can't play PRO

Jhansito

Hi everyone, i haven't play PRO since feb, and i was going to play again today but there's a problem with the new client. It says "Downloading patch" and after that it starts to validate files but when it end the client closes. I have try everything from reinstall net framework 4.0 to disable firewall and nothing changes. Pls, i need help.

Hi everyone, i haven't play PRO since feb, and i was going to play again today but there's a problem with the new client. It says "Downloading patch" and after that it starts to validate files but when it end the client closes. I have try everything from reinstall net framework 4.0 to disable firewall and nothing changes. Pls, i need help.

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the following steps:

- Go to the folder C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Temp\ (Replace YourUsername with your Windows usernamen).

- Find a folder that starts with PRO_ and open it. If you have more than one, open the latest one. Start the ClientPatcher.exe.

- You should get an error message now. Should this be enough for you to fix it yourself, please do it. If not, Reply again to this thread.

- Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive.

- Delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found HERE

- Restart your computer.

Let me know if it fixed the bug.

If you have further errors with the patcher, Check HERE. If its still not fixed, Reply in this thread!

With Deep Regards. - Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim
  • Like 1

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please try the following steps:

- Go to the folder C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Temp\ (Replace YourUsername with your Windows usernamen).

- Find a folder that starts with PRO_ and open it. If you have more than one, open the latest one. Start the ClientPatcher.exe.

- You should get an error message now. Should this be enough for you to fix it yourself, please do it. If not, Reply again to this thread.

- Put all PRO Files in a folder and not directly in your drive.

- Delete all your PRO Files and reinstall the new client found HERE

- Restart your computer.

Let me know if it fixed the bug.

If you have further errors with the patcher, Check HERE. If its still not fixed, Reply in this thread!

With Deep Regards. - Aghanim.

Good night Aghanim. Thanks for your help but it doesn't work. The clientpatcher.exe didn't even open in the task manager and i have already the current version but still the same problem. I forgot to say that i have W7 64 bit.

Good night Aghanim. Thanks for your help but it doesn't work. The clientpatcher.exe didn't even open in the task manager and i have already the current version but still the same problem. I forgot to say that i have W7 64 bit.

Could you try putting all your PRO files in a folder in your documents and not in the Destop?

if that does not work, could you please send your Patcher Error as a reply to this post?

Looking forward for your reply.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

• Like 1

Could you try putting all your PRO files in a folder in your documents and not in the Destop?

if that does not work, could you please send your Patcher Error as a reply to this post?

Looking forward for your reply.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

UPDATE

Thanks again for your help Aghanim. I've fixed the problem and now i can play. All i have to do was repair the net framework and problem solved. Thanks again for your help <3.

UPDATE

Thanks again for your help Aghanim. I've fixed the problem and now i can play. All i have to do was repair the net framework and problem solved. Thanks again for your help :RowletHeart:.

I'm glad to hear that the problem is solved.

Now with that being said i shall Lock this post now.

If you need any other help, Dont hesitate to post it again.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

• Like 1